11/10/2008

FO bath mat


I never thought I ever would show my bathroom to the world, but this post is about my new bath mat so here we go



pattern: my own, different flowers and leaves
yarn: no real yarn, but ~0,5 mm in diamter and has the texture of an i-cord
hook: 10 mm



this mat was pretty easy and also worked up pretty fast, the huge hook was a good help at this - all in all it took me about 4 or 5 days to finish this, the worst part of course was hiding all the yarn ends. And call it luck or not, but this mat would have been a bit bigger if I hadn't ran out of yarn. Also I think it's a great idea to use yarn left overs and turn them into loooong i-cords to crochet one of these. I can imagine one in lots of different colors lying in my living room and replacing my carpet. Another good reasons to knit more stockings to have the left overs turned into flowers to decorate my floor. =^_^=

1 Kommentar:

  1. Great ornamental pattern! Love the maritim style,
    Thanks for showing,
    Greets Katrin

    AntwortenLöschen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.